November 2022 Roundtable – Designing for Climate Change, Sustainability and Resiliency (“CCSR”) – Challenges and Concerns
Join us Thursday, November 17th, for our November Roundtable Designing for Climate Change, Sustainability and Resiliency (“CCSR”) – Challenges and Concerns
Questions that will be addressed:
- How do CCSR Concerns Impact the Design Professional’s Standard of Care?
- What are some of the important Risk Management Considerations for CCSR?
- What are some of the challenges in designing for CCSR?
- Can a Design Professional be held liable for failing to anticipate Climate Change?
- How does recent Climate Change legislation affect Design Professionals?
- How might CCSR concerns affect a Design Professional’s interactions with their Client?
About Our Speakers
Eric A. Howard is a Partner in the Boston office of Donovan Hatem. He focuses his practice on representing clients in complex business disputes, including professional malpractice, construction, intellectual property rights, tort, and commercial litigation matters.
Gail Kelley is a Consultant in the Boston office of Donovan Hatem. Gail is a registered professional engineer and a LEED AP as well as a licensed attorney. She focuses her practice on drafting and negotiating contracts for design professionals and managing professional liability claims.