June 2023 – Sustainable Design: Practice and Risk Management Implications for Design Professionals
Join us Thursday, June 22nd, for our June Roundtable Sustainable Design: Practice and Risk Management Implications for Design Professionals. At this roundtable, we will answer the following questions:
- How do Sustainable Design Concerns Impact the Design Professional’s Standard of Care?
- What are some of the important Risk Management Considerations for Sustainable Design?
- Can a Design Professional be held liable for failing to recommend Sustainable Design initiatives to their client?
- How does recent climate change litigation affect Design Professionals?
- How might Sustainable Design concerns affect a Design Professional’s interactions with its Client?
About Our Speaker
Eric A. Howard
Donovan Hatem LLP
|Eric Howard is a Partner in the Boston office of Donovan Hatem. He focuses his practice on representing clients in complex business disputes, including professional malpractice, construction, intellectual property rights, tort, and commercial litigation matters. He has represented clients in state and federal courts, administrative and arbitration tribunals and mediations. Eric frequently provides risk management seminars regarding construction and commercial law topics.|