Join us in New York for “Design Professional Agreements: Trending Topics and Key Provisions That Can Prevent or Terminate a Lawsuit”
2015 was a busy year for the architecture, engineering and design industries. Join us as we discuss some of the most interesting questions posed by design professionals this past year including:
• How to reduce risks for design professionals associated with apartment and condominium projects
• Disturbing strategy trends in transferring design-build risks from design-builders to designers
• Licensing practices related to national clients
• Cautionary tales about copyright
• Answers to any of your burning questions from 2015
The discussion, led by Sue Yoakum and Scott Winikow, will also highlight key provisions to use in a strong design professional agreement that can provide protection to design professionals. Effective use of these provisions can shield a design professional from potential legal liability or assist in terminating litigation after it has started.
The roundtable will be held at the Westin New York at Times Square on Thursday, March 3. For more information and to register, please email email@example.com. Please RSVP by Friday, February 26.