Michael E. Coghlan
Michael Coghlan is an Associate in the firm’s Professional Practices Group. Michael focuses his practice on Professional Liability, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation, Insurance Defense and Coverage. In addition, Michael assists in complex civil litigation, employment law issues, wrongful death matters and general business litigation.
Michael has substantial civil trial experience in the states of Massachusetts and New Hampshire and handling matters before the American Arbitration Association. Michael has also briefed and argued appellate matters before the Supreme Court of New Hampshire.
Prior to joining Donovan Hatem, LLP, Michael was the Post-Judgment Litigation Manager at Richard J. Boudreau & Associates, LLC. Prior to that, Michael served as General Counsel for a motor vehicle finance company.
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D. May, 2000)
- Vice-President, Criminal Law Society
- Member, Digital Law Society
- Stonehill College (A.B. 1997, magna cum laude)
- Semester Abroad, University of College Dublin
Business and Professional Associations
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association