Brendan T. Malvey
Brendan is Of Counsel in the firm’s Professional Practice Group, specializing in the defense of design professionals including architects, engineers and construction management professionals throughout North America. He brings over a dozen years of experience in the areas of business litigation, professional malpractice, breach of contract, unfair business practices, employment law and insurance coverage. Prior to joining Donovan Hatem, Brendan served as a Litigation Attorney for two Boston law firms and as Counsel for a high-end construction specialties company. Brendan was named a Super Lawyers’ Massachusetts Rising Star in Business Litigation during 2013-2016.
Admitted to Practice
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Stonehill College (B.S., 2003)
Business and Professional Associations
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Complex Commercial Litigation Section
- Business Litigation Practice Group
- Leadership Committee and Founding Member, America SCORES Boston Supporters Group
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Speaker, CPAs and the Massachusetts Consumer Protection Act, a seminar presentation the 25th Annual Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants State Tax Conference, January 2013.
- Author, Accountants Beware: What Every Accountant Should Know About the Massachusetts Consumer Protection Act (Part I & II), by Malvey & Shoulkin, Fall 2012 and Winter 2013 editions of SumNews : The Magazine of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants, Inc.