Donovan Hatem LLP’s Immigration attorneys guide their clients through complex administrative and regulatory minefields to enable them to comply with their legal obligations, grow their firms and meet their business goals.
We provide our clients with national immigration services, including planning and advice, case preparation, filing, monitoring and appeals for all business-related visas. We assist our clients in developing training programs for their personnel, routinely update them on developments in the immigration landscape, and guide them through the preparation for I-9 and labor compliance audits, including compliance with E-Verify requirements.
We also provide legal assistance for:
Temporary, non-immigrant visas for employees including:
- H-1B visas for skilled workers;
- L visas for intra-company transfers;
- O visas for extraordinary foreign nationals;
- TN visas for Canadian and Mexican professionals; and
- E Visas for investors.
Permanent residence including preparation and filing of:
- Program Electronic Review Management (“PERM”) application for labor certification that certifies lack of qualified U.S. workers for a particular job category;
- Extraordinary ability petitions for foreign nationals; and
- Petitions for executives, managers and specialized workers.
We work closely with our clients to ensure that their needs are met in a timely and effective manner to enable them to employ and maintain the personnel necessary to ensure the successful and productive operation of their businesses.