Shaun Loughlin is an Associate in the Professional Practices Group.
Prior to joining Donovan Hatem, Shaun worked for two civil litigation firms in Connecticut and Massachusetts, focusing primarily on insurance defense and medical malpractice. While in law school, Shaun was an Executive Editor of the Connecticut Law Review and a member of the Connecticut Moot Court Board. Shaun also interned for the Honorable Alfred V. Covello of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court of Massachusetts
- University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., with honors, 2017)
- Executive Editor, Connecticut Law Review
- Member, Connecticut Moot Court Board
- Syracuse University (B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, 2013)
Business and Professional Associations
- Boston Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Protection Under A “No Damages for Delay” Clause in Contract Between Contractor and City May Not be Extended to Third-Party Architecture Firm, Design & Construction Management Professional Reporter, March 2019.
- Workers’ Compensation and Student-Athletes: Protecting the Unpaid Talent in the Profit-Making Enterprise of Collegiate Athletics, 48 Conn. L. Rev. 1737 (2016)
- Moot Court Coach, Bulkeley High School, Hartford, Connecticut (2016)