Michael E. Coghlan
Michael Coghlan is an Associate in the firm’s Professional Practices Group. Michael focuses his practice on Professional Liability, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation, Insurance Defense and Coverage. In addition, Michael assists in complex civil litigation, employment law issues and other forms of business litigation.
Prior to joining Donovan Hatem, LLP, Michael was the Post-Judgment Litigation Manager at Richard J. Boudreau & Associates, LLC. Prior to that, Michael served as Manager of Legal Affairs for a motor vehicle finance company in Rockland, Massachusetts.
Admitted to Practice
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D. May, 2000)
- Vice-President, Criminal Law Society
- Member, Digital Law Society
- Stonehill College (A.B. 1997)
- Semester Abroad, University of College Dublin
Business and Professional Associations
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association