Kevin N. Rolando
Kevin is Of Counsel in the Professional Practices Group.
Prior to joining Donovan Hatem, Kevin’s practice included liability defense for a broad range of corporate, non-profit, and insurance clients in the areas of professional liability, commercial litigation, professional liability, premises liability, personal injury, construction litigation, and insurance coverage. He has successfully resolved numerous cases through litigation, arbitration, and mediation, doing so in a cost-effective and efficient manner for his clients.
Kevin began his legal career serving as law clerk to Chief Justice Williams of the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
Admitted to Practice
- Rhode Island
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Rhode Island
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Roger Williams University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- Executive Articles Editor, Roger Williams University Law Review
- The Catholic University of America (B.A., cum laude, 2001)
Business and Professional Associations
- Defense Counsel of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Bar Association
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Panelist, “Ethics of Legal Billing,” November 29, 2018 (CLE credited seminar)
- Speaker, “Recent Developments in the Law from a Defense Perspective, ” October 12, 2015 (CLE credited seminar)
- “Express Consent by Registration: A Personal Jurisdiction Reminder,” 60 R.I. Bar J. 2, 11 (Sept/Oct 2011)