Gabriel A. Lombardo
Gabe Lombardo is an Associate in the firm’s Professional Practices Group. Gabe concentrates his practice on managing and resolving claims for design professionals on a nationwide basis, and recommends risk management strategies to clients to avoid litigation. Gabe also advises and represents design professionals in drafting, negotiating and evaluating contracts, and manages project-specific insurance policies.
Prior to joining the firm, Gabe managed complex discovery projects that included patent litigation, class-action product liability, and anti-kickback investigations. Gabe further represented national insurance carriers and their related service providers in product liability subrogation cases. Gabe also had the privilege of serving the Honorable Jack Lu as a judicial intern and volunteer attorney for two years.
Admitted to Practice
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Williams College (B.A., 2005)
Business and Professional Associations
- Boston Bar Association
- Native Spanish language fluency
- Proficient Italian and Portuguese language fluency
- Certified Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese legal translator through ALTA Language Services