Daniel Lagosh Jr.
Daniel Lagosh Jr. is an Associate in the firm’s Business Litigation, Professional Practices and Insurance & Tort Litigation Groups. Daniel focuses his practice on representing plaintiffs and defendants in complex commercial litigation disputes, insurance and tort defense, construction litigation, and professional practices.
Prior to joining Donovan Hatem, he was a litigation associate for several Boston area law firms. Daniel has handled collection matters and other banking issues involving complex litigation in district, superior and probate courts. He has also been the lead counsel on cases involving criminal defense, family law, immigration, real estate, bankruptcy, landlord/tenant, will and estates, insurance matters and personal injury.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Loyola College Maryland (B.A., 1997)
- Western New England College School of Law (J.D., 2000)
Business and Professional Associations
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Author,“In Tax Scheme Case, Fraud Claim Against Attorney Allowed to Proceed.” The Accountant/Attorney Liability Reporter (Nov. 2016)
- Author,“General Contractor’s Case Against Design Professional is not Barred by the Theory of Claim Preclusion.” Design & Construction Management Professional Reporter (April 2016)