Donovan Hatem is dedicated to our community. Along with our numerous sponsorships of various events and organizations, we also take part in additional charitable events and programs throughout the year including:
• Rosie’s Place Annual Holiday Drive
• Lawyers Have Heart Boston 5K
• Boys & Girls Clubs Challenge Month
• Annual VHB/Jimmy Fund Charity Golf Tournament
We also participate in the Northeastern University School of Law Co-op program each year, hiring one to two students to clerk with us.
- 2017 Platinum Corporate Sponsor of the American Council of Engineering Companies Massachusetts. http://www.acecma.org
- 2017 Sponsor of the Risk Management in Underground Construction Course.
- 2017 Silver Anniversary Sponsor of the Annual Engineering Center Education Trust Golf Tournament.
- 2017 Boston Society of Architects Foundation Sponsor.
- 2017 Bronze Sponsor of the Boston Architectural College Spring Gala
- 2017 Associate Sponsor of WTS Boston New England (Advancing Women in Transportation). Supporting general operating of the all volunteer Boston Chapter, ongoing leadership and mentoring programs, diversity training and younger member events.
- 2017 Bronze Sponsor of the George A. Fox New York Construction Conference
- 2017 Sponsor of the Engineers Week Career Fair. Supporting the commitment to raise public awareness of engineers’ positive contributions to quality of life.
- 2017 Silver Sponsor of the Hartford and New England Chapters of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
- 2017 American Society of Civil Engineers New Hampshire Section – Annual Ski Day Sponsor
- 2017 UMass Amherst Isenberg School, Hospitality & Tourism Management Annual Events Sponsor
- 2017 Friends Sponsor of the UMass Amherst Hillel House
- 2016 Supporter of the George J. Tamaro/Manhattan College Civil Engineering Scholarship Fund through the Deep Foundations Institute Educational Trust.
- 2016 Sponsor of the Boston Bar Foundation Summer Jobs Program. The program provides eight-week paid internships in law firms, government agencies, nonprofit legal offices and in-house law departments to high school students from Boston Public Schools.
- 2016 Supporter of Habitat P.L.U.S., Inc., Veterans Program, a non-profit organization serving psychiatrically disabled veterans
- 2016 Golden Circle Sponsor of the Annual TECET Leadership Dinner. The Dinner is hosted by the Engineering Center Education Trust (TECET) to recognize prominent regional or national leaders who are dedicated to advancing the engineering and surveying professions as well as the public good. This event also raises funds to support the Trust. http://engineers.org