State of the Union – Design Professional Education
Join us on Thursday, September 5, 2019, as David Hatem leads a discussion with top industry educators to explore the status of education for design professionals.
- Current trends, including admissions processes, areas of concentrations, adequacy of supply of talent
- Establishing diversity in the industry through the student body
- NAAB, P.E and other relevant licensing requirements
- Current curriculums and their impact
- New ways of teaching and expanded educational offerings, i.e. sustainable design, historic preservation, real estate development
- Co-Op and other work and study programs
and much more!
If you would like to register for this event, click here or please email firstname.lastname@example.org.