2016 in Review: Successful Cases and Lessons Learned for Design Professionals
Come celebrate the new year with us! Join us for a panel presentation on January 5 to hear some of the most noteworthy professional liability claims handled by Donovan Hatem attorneys. Partners David J. Gorman, William D. Gillis and Colin M. Black will recap a few of their most interesting cases and highlight critical issues and trends for design professionals.
Join us for this timely case study presentation focused on common legal issues faced by design professionals including:
- Architectural/mechanical issues
- Differing subsurface conditions (DSCs)
- Contractual provisions relating to DSCs
- Enforceable contractual limitation periods
- Condominium design and the associated issues
- Standard of care
- Scope of duty
- Wrongful death claims
This program will be held at the Boston Harbor Hotel on Thursday, January 5. For more information and to register, please email email@example.com. Please RSVP by Friday, December 30.