Recent Court Decisions: Trends in Liabilities and Litigation Impacting Design Professionals
Legal interpretations are constantly evolving based on court decisions, forcing professionals to stay up-to-date on the latest legal trends to avoid stumbling into costly litigation. Donovan Hatem litigation partners David Gorman and Colin Black will recap some of the most important recent case decisions involving professional liability claims against design professionals.
Join us for this vital case study program focused on common legal issues faced by design professionals including:
- Grounds for judicial review of an arbitration award
- Standard of care and indemnification provisions
- Tort claims
- Defining beneficiaries in contracts
- Delay claims
- Risk associated with differing site conditions
- Defining supervisory powers in A/E contracts
- Complying with the statute of limitations and the statute of repose
This program will be held at the Boston Harbor Hotel on Wednesday, November 2. For more information and to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please RSVP by Friday, October 28.